Matchmaker (WoT) - Global wiki. cutefroggy.me

T6 Matchmaking

t6 matchmaking

My WR has vaporized. Your crew will only repair a damaged module just enough to make it operational again, i. The aiming time listed for each gun in a specific turret describes the time it takes for the aiming circle diameter to shrink to a third of its size.

Improved Ventilation equipment is installed. Whether vehicles are stock or fully researched, how they are equipped, nor crew skill is taken into account by the match-maker. View range is unlimited. Your crew will only repair a damaged module just enough to make it operational again, i. No, no I did not.

If you want everyone to have a game at whatever hour of the day, the tier banding needs to be taht way. It's not pleasant, and it could be improved by modifying the tier banding according to the number of players online with T units, for example , but that's the way it is now, because of the fact that the number of players at the higher tiers is pretty low.

If T10 want a match and the tier banding is T, I think that they could wait for several hours And it's still Closed Beta, so these T10 players need to play if the develpoers want feedback on those higher tiers.

I'd rather wait for 10min and have a battle where I got a chance than wait 6min to be with T9 or T10 when playing T Sometimes it's 1 battle on 3 but when you have 5 battles and are matched with T10 4 times Of course I understand that T9 and T10 players have to play with T8 not to wait too much but not with T7 because it's unfair and the game is just boring in T There are not enough T8 to do that during all the day, only during evenings you can see T matches without any T7.

Plz fix matchmaking and don't do two tiers differences. Now at evening the madness starts again. Just another thing to add: Maybe every units should be able to buy 1 or Community Forum Software by IP. Search Advanced Search section: All my tier 6's and most of my tier 5's except my Fujin and Kamikaze R, are pretty much relegated to co-op or very high population play times.

Now my go to ships are my tier 's. Tirpitz and Scharnhorst and my Benson primarily, but others as well. I almost feel guilty playing my Nikolai. An aoba is outclassed by mogami, yes, but not by much, compared. Comparing a Kuma to an aoba is a rather huge jump though. Myoko has 10 mm guns with a reload of 14 seconds and a firing range of Aoba has 6 mm guns with a reload of 11 seconds and a range of The guns are just as relevant in a T7 match, and it doesn't sink any faster when a T7 looks at it funny then when a T5 does.

I don't think it's so easy to generalise. Cruisers, not much difference from on any line except US, and that's because of the Cleveland being an odd fit. Again, US is biggest difference. Fuso has more guns than Kongo, but armor is similar, and Kongo has superior mobility and a bit more range. Bayern has range and gun size over Konig, but Konig has more guns and better accuracy, along with a faster reload.

Farragut reloads a bit faster than Nicholas and has extra torp range, but Nicholas has better concealment, and both are visible for 1km before being in torp range. It's not the tiers themselves that mean power jumps, but rather the change in design philosophy within each nation's timeline. Every line has at least 2 of these changes. You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section. Posted November 16, edited.

Share this post Link to post Share on other sites. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Log in or sign up in seconds. You do so via [leaky text] s We're Redditors with a passion for warships, gaming and the World of Warships video game on PC. Scorecards belong in the weekly scorecard thread, while container results belong in the weekly achievement thread. Unless they cause a positive discussion.

No memes, macros, reaction gifs, rage comics, matchmaker screenshots, or other low effort posts that do not relate to the game. All posts must relate to World of Warships or Warships in general. No duplicate posts, search for a similar post within the last week before posting. Posts and comments that are toxic to the nth degree will be removed and the poster will be banned without warning.

In-game screenshots that depict players in a negative light and do not have their usernames edited or blocked out are considered naming and shaming posts and will be removed.

No posts that ask for, link to, or enable piracy, malicious software, or illicit tools or sites in any shape or form. Posting referral links is prohibited, however you can ask for them to be sent via PM.

Imsges: t6 matchmaking

t6 matchmaking

That means that a shell could neither ricochet off a tank to hit another tank within its deflected flight path, nor could a shell pass through a tank to hit another tank behind it. The rate of visibility checks is limited as follows:.

t6 matchmaking

There is a delay of at least 5 seconds before victory is yours unless the battle timer runs out earlier.

t6 matchmaking

Per point of damage, modified by victim's tank t6 matchmaking and tank tier compared to your matcchmaking damaging higher tiers pays more. You will not necessarily guys only hook up with me an enemy tank as soon as you have line of sight on matchmakung. Sign In Email address: It would, however, be understandable if the matchmakijg above still seems confusing, because there's no way to tell what those figures relate to unless you spend some minutes figuring out the equation. The first type is typically due to the player missing the visual tracer effect - watching the battle's replay from a different angle will reveal it to you. It is unclear whether only the aiming t6 matchmaking or also the dispersion of the trajectory around this centre point is corrected based on t6 matchmaking data.